Here's what we know so far. Who was on board? The Red Sea area governor, Amr Hanafy, said six tourists died and 39 further ...
At least six people are believed to be dead and another nine injured — six critically — after a tourist submarine sank off of ...
Egyptian officials say a submarine tourist vessel with 45 passengers and 5 crew sank off the country's popular Red Sea coast, ...
A vessel carrying 45 Russian tourists sank off the coast of Egypt on Thursday. The cause of the sinking remains under ...
A recreational submarine taking 45 tourists on an underwater cruise of coral reefs sank off the Egyptian Red Sea resort town ...
By Mohamed Ezz and Nayera Abdallah CAIRO (Reuters) -Six Russians died on Thursday and 39 foreign tourists were rescued when a ...
At least six Russian tourists, two of them children, died when an Egyptian commercial submarine carrying 50 people sank in ...
At least six people are feared dead and nine others have been injured, four critically, after a tourist submarine sank off ...
The Russian embassy in Cairo said that four Russian citizens had been killed in the incident, with dozens aboard the ...
At least six people died after a tourist submarine crashed in the Red Sea, less than a mile off the coast of Egypt, ...
A submarine carrying 45 tourists, including children, sunk in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, causing six deaths.
Six people have died after a tourist submarine sank in the Red Sea off the coast of Egypt, a local governor has said. Among 39 others who were rescued, nine were said to have been injured ...