The head of the Sudanese paramilitary Rapid Support Forces admitted in a speech to fighters on Sunday that the group had ...
Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, said on Sunday that his war against the army was not over and his forces would return to Khartoum ...
The Sudanese Armed Forces announced the recapture of Khartoum from the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) after nearly two years of ...
The Sudanese army has claimed to have cleared Rapid Support Forces (RSF) fighters from the capital Khartoum, nearly two years ...
The military rhetoric intensified as warring factions in Sudan—Army Chief Abdel Fattah al-Burhan and Rapid Support Forces ...
More than 100 civilians were killed during clashes in the Al Malha area of North Darfur last month, a human rights group ...
The Sudanese army shelled parts of Khartoum's twin city of Omdurman from early morning on Thursday, residents said, after ...
At least 89 civilians have been killed and hundreds injured in attacks by Sudan’s paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) on villages in Omdurman, a Sudanese human rights organization said ...
Lt Gen Mohammed Hamdan 'Hemedti' Dagalo, has for the first time admitted that his troops withdrew from Khartoum. In a voice ...
Sudan’s army retakes the presidential palace in Khartoum, striking a blow to the Rapid Support Forces in a key symbolic ...